Free Float steam traps that offer continuous discharge and are optimal for processes. Low pressure use,
up to 2.1 MPaG.
Operating Pressure Range: 0.01 - 2.1 MPaG
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 220 C
Benefits and Features
- Improved Efficiency of Heating Equipment
- The Free Float® rises and sinks as the flow of condensate fluctuates, opening the valve to discharge condensate and closing off the valve when steam enters.
- The built-in X-element (model names including 'X') functions as an air vent, discharging both cool and hot air. As a result, the steam chamber inside the equipment contains only steam, which allows the equipment to achieve optimized heating performance.
- Long Service Life, Excellent Durability
- The spherical Free Float rotates during operation, allowing any point on its surface to act as the valve seal and thus ensuring long service life.
- Stainless steel models also available for increased durability.
- Protects Equipment
- 'Fail Open' Design: The X-element is designed to fail open so that the valve remains open even in the event of failure.